Monday, October 26, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Olivia rolled over for the very first time on Oct. 20th! Apparently, there was an occurrence at school, which her teacher forgot to tell me about (sigh...). I discovered it later that night when I laid the Livster down for her nap. About 10 minutes in she started wailing, which is odd, so I checked on her. She was laying on her tummy with one leg sticking out the crib slats. Poor thing -- stuck! And obviously frustrated. I managed to get this video later in the evening. It takes her about 2 minutes to do it (note: about 5 seconds after I stopped filming, she fixed her hand and was completely upright). I was worried that the video would be long and boring... thank goodness we have cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin