Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let's Make a Deal


I've been doing a lot of consignment and thrift store shopping to find some warmer, fall clothes. Recently, Frank, Olivia, and I checked out a ginormous consignment sale at a local church. I walked away with all the above PLUS 2 other pairs of shoes and a DVD for only $38. I totally take advantage of life on the Main Line where people donate or sell their old designer baby clothes. The above included the usual Carter's but also Osh Kosh and The Children's Place. Inspired, I checked out the Bryn Mawr Hospital Thrift Shop and found some other fantastic deals. Even more recently, I hit the sales rack at Baby Gap where they were taking an additional 25% off already reduced prices! Hint: Go online to shop Baby Gap and Old Navy Baby to save on both and shipping (thanks, Rebekah!). And let's not even talk about Baby Steals -- a website which posts one deal each day offering high quality baby items at 50% - 80% regular prices. Beware! They post the new deal at 9am MST (11am EST), and they often sell out fast! My recent purchase was a fantastic blanket with water-proof material on one side and ties to attach it to anything. We've kept Liv pretty dry and warm during recent wet, cold days. It's gotten quite a few comments, too. And just this past weekend, I found the perfect pumpkin Halloween costume for our Little Pumpkin -- $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin