Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Reading Rainbow

Recently we were blessed with a visit from Uncle Matt who decided to read a book (Chicka Chicka ABC -- a boardbook) with Olivia. What followed can only be explained via the following pictures. ;-)


See, Uncle Matt, it's about letters. You just read the letters -- like this.

Look, I'll show you. A told B and B told C...

No, it's ok, don't be confused. They all go up the coconut tree. That's how the story goes, Silly!


Ok, now you try it.


While you figure out that plot twist, I'm gonna watch TV. Let me know when you're ready and I'll explain why they all fell out of the coconut tree.


Yes, Uncle Matt, you did a great job listening!

And they all lived happily ever after. Thanks for reading with me, Uncle Matt!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin