Saturday, November 28, 2009

7 Months

Soooo not only did I do this "photoshoot" on the fly, but I also completely spaced on posting it in a timely manner. I figured I'd better get my favorites on the site since she's going to be 8 months soon!

There was definitely a HUGE difference between these and the 6 month shots. She did smile for a few, but they weren't nearly as cute as her non-smiley ones, and she spent most of the time trying to play with the sign. How could I compete with the sign??? And how dare I try! This kid has tons of toys but she prefers the no-frills, "homemade" ones. What a girl we've got!


At 7 months, Olivia can:
say mama and dada indiscriminately
starting to discriminate & label mama and dada
looked at me and said, "mama" on Nov. 8th!!
babbles all day, starting to imitate sounds
babble sings (very cute!)
eats rice cereal twice per day mixed with formula
eats fruits & veggies - loves applesauce, carrots, and peas!
eats Puffs (an easily dissolvable baby finger food) but not by feeding herself
sits without support but we still put something behind her for the inevitable fall
bears weight on her legs when held upright
rolls over (though not consistently or often)
looks for dropped objects
reaches and works to get things
picks up smaller objects with an open palm
tries to pick up smaller objects with a pincer grasp but is often unsuccessful
still loves peek-a-boo or "Where's Livie?"
passes objects from hand to hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin